Terms and Conditions
Speedy Stamps website policies, terms and conditions
Access to and use of all information on this website including the purchase of products is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update and amend these terms and conditions at any time and use of the website following any amendments will represent agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. As such we recommend that each time you access our website you read the following terms and conditions.
- All prices listed are in Australian Dollars, are inclusive of GST and the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia apply to all transactions conducted on and through this website. Note: We do not invoice or ship to overseas addresses.
- All prices displayed are current however we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- When placing an order you are required to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and your telephone number. By providing us with this information you agree that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- Payment is your acceptance of a contract of sale and title of the goods passes to you on the receipt of payment. Credit Card payment details are not printed or stored by us once your order has been processed.
- Delivery of goods is undertaken by Australia Post or Couriers and by purchasing from us you are agreeing to the use of this delivery service and all risk and responsibility associated.
- When you visit our website we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of our information without our prior written permission.
- The Licence does not include the right to use any data extraction tools, metatag or mirroring software. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if you are in breach of the Licence.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our websites content including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- To the full extent permitted by law our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the products and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those products and/or services supplied again.