Speedy Stamps offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products and services. If any product is damaged, delivered and is not as described/advertised, or faulty and non-operational upon delivery, simply contact us via email or phone or return the goods with a note and we will replace the item or refund your purchase. Speedy Stamps guarantee does not apply if you change your mind, there is physical damage not caused by shipping, or if you enter incorrect information for your stamp on the order pages such as an incorrect phone or ABN / ACN number - please carefully check all details entered when placing an order.
Please see the testimonials from our customers for examples of Speedy Stamps' honesty and dependable business ethic. Ordering from Speedy Stamps is not a "hit and miss" exercise - try us once and you'll be using us again and again for all your stamping needs!
The Speedy Stamps Postage Policy
Speedy Stamps charges a flat $8.00 regular postage fee to anywhere in Australia. We send orders via Australia Post and delivery time will depend on your location. If you need your stamp urgently Express Post is available at a $12.00 postage fee. By purchasing from us you are agreeing to the use of this delivery service and all risk and responsibility associated. Note: Due to high postage costs and long delivery times we do not post to overseas addresses.
Speedy Stamps takes all due care with any information you may provide to us. We guarantee that all details given to us will remain confidential and that no personal or other information will be passed on to third parties (unless required by law). When you order with Speedy Stamps you can be completely assured that the information you provide to us is secure, though information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk. Our website is fully secured by Go Daddy Premium SSL encryption technology. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Extended Validation Secure Sockets Layer encryption - the best industry standard SSL technology available, giving our customers a fully secure ordering process. Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (through ANZ Bank) are utilised and card details are not printed or stored by us once your order has been processed. Paper copies of orders and invoices are securly stored for the time period required by law and stamp artwork files are securely stored for customer future use.
Speedy Stamps is committed to providing our customers with the most convenient methods of ordering personalised rubber stamping products. Our secure online ordering system and easy phone and address contact pages are our way of providing you with the quickest and easiest options to ensure you get the rubber stamps you need in a fast timeframe. Our customers use us again again for our business integrity, great rubber stamp products and honest and fast service.
Speedy Stamps website policies, terms and conditions
Access to and use of all information on this website including the purchase of products is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update and amend these terms and conditions at any time and use of the website following any amendments will represent agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. As such we recommend that each time you access our website you read the following terms and conditions.
- All prices listed are in Australian Dollars, are inclusive of GST and the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia apply to all transactions conducted on and through this website. Note: We do not invoice or ship to overseas addresses.
- All prices displayed are current however we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- When placing an order you are required to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address and your telephone number. By providing us with this information you agree that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- Payment is your acceptance of a contract of sale and title of the goods passes to you on the receipt of payment. Credit Card payment details are not printed or stored by us once your order has been processed.
- Delivery of goods is undertaken by Australia Post or Couriers and by purchasing from us you are agreeing to the use of this delivery service and all risk and responsibility associated.
- When you visit our website we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of our information without our prior written permission.
- The Licence does not include the right to use any data extraction tools, metatag or mirroring software. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if you are in breach of the Licence.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our websites content including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- To the full extent permitted by law our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the products and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those products and/or services supplied again.
- To the full extent permitted by law we accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from use of this website and/or products and services supplied by us.
- By accessing our website and using our products, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our products and website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.